The ICLEI-SHRDC training program aims to strengthen Asian local officials’ efforts in achieving sustainable urban development through:
- Policy presentations and lectures;
- Group discussions on strategies and action plans; and
- Site visits to key low-carbon and sustainable development facilities in Seoul.
Topics covered in the training series include:
- Climate change mitigation and adaptation;
- Transportation and smart mobility;
- Energy transition;
- Co-control of air pollution and climate change;
- Waste management; and
- Citizen engagement.